Thursday 24 January 2013

Press Packages

So in order to raise general awareness and spread the word of R3C/A1M Bags I decided to get some press packages together to send to various magazines and boutiques in London in the hope they like what they see. The package itself contained a press release, giving information on the brand and the background so that whoever was reading it could get an overview of the idea behind it. I also included a small product, either a purse or iPhone case depending on where I was sending it. I really think that to get the full picture of the brand you need to be able to feel the material. It's a very tactile product. So these along with a few business cards and the sprayed brand name on the packaging and the envelopes,(as branding is everything) I hope will be enough to stir a bit of interest with the big boys of fashion! Keep your fingers crossed for me. 








No comments:

Post a Comment